Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

disclaimer | as of late

am a ghost. I float around in the background. I watch the world as it passes me by. I see strangers sing and laugh, and I try to sing with them... But it's not real. I thirst for life. A real life. I'm tired of hiding, I want to be seen. 
insta
Life has been full to the brim, overflowing, drowning out everything else. With choir concerts, parties, papers to write, drama rehearsals, and speeches to prepare for. I feel suffocated by it all sometimes, but that's okay. Christmas is coming, that small time to catch my breath before I dive back in again. And I'm going to enjoy it. 

2 comments

  1. It is definitely good and important to have a chance to relax and catch your breath, right?! I'm looking forward to some down-time after Christmas too. x)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete