Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Give me some madness!

A Little Madness in the Spring is wholesome, even for a king-- Emily Dickinson

I have started this post in so many different ways. With me either complaining about the fact that it's Spring, but yet there is still snow on the ground (which, trust me, you don't want to read about), or my being utterly excited and happy that Spring is finally, finally here, and how I went outside and spun around barefoot. But the weather seems to be a bit indecisive right now... Okay, the weather is always, always indecisive around here.

It can be the most beautiful day Wednesday, and still manage to snow cats and dogs on Thursday. (I guess that's what I get for living in the mid-west :P)

Spring is my second favorite season (after Autumn). I don't know what it is about me, but I just love, love, love those inbetween seasons. Summer and Winter can be gruesome. Broiling hot, or unimaginably cold, never ceasing it's wrath. But Fall and Spring are nice little breaks inbetween the time of the torturous. Melting away into the next season before we ever really have time to fully enjoy them.
I think it's funniest thing how we've all been singing Let it Go during one of the most horrendous Winters ever.

I'd like to say that the cold doesn't bother me, but it does, quite a bit, actually.

Give me some Spring time madness!

2 comments

  1. I nominated you! http://hildald.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wildstar power leveling

    That's not the issue.

    ReplyDelete