Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

That Christmas Feeling || Another Christmas-y Playlist

I have this unofficial rule when Thanksgiving comes around... I don't think about Christmas until we return home from my Aunt's house (the place where we always seem to spend Thanksgiving). There's just something simply magical about waiting for Christmas. Just having all of your Chirstmas-y excitement ready to explode after Thanksgiving.

I must say, I'm not a huge fan of Black Friday shopping. Huge violent crowds? No thank you. It's just that Christmas feeling that you get after you've been waiting for forever!

 photo DSCN6252_zps40a5a781.jpg

I'm the type of person who would wish someone a Merry Christmas in the middle of summer if people wouldn't put me in an insane asylum for it. So I kind of really love Christmas. Okay?

If you remember from last year, I had a Christmas-y Playlist for You, and so this year, since I am so obsessed with Christmas music (and just... Christmas), I thought we'd do it all again. With different tunes, of course. :)
***

We've set up the Christmas tree, the stockings are hung up on their usual place on the wall, and the piney decorations are scattered throughout the house.

I have gone shopping a couple times, and have sort of realized that it's hard to avoid the huge, violent, scary crowds, even when it isn't Black Friday, if you go shopping at the mall in the middle of a nice Saturday afternoon (it's simply impossible).

We got a dusting of snow, which, for some reason, only seemed to make me very happy. Why is it that everyone dislikes snow? I mean really, I know it must be a nightmare to drive in (not that I would know, since I've never driven a thing in my life, let alone in any snow), but still, it's pretty, and it's not like you have to have it all the time.

 photo DSCN6250_zpse59d233f.jpg

Every one of my siblings have been begging for early presents to be put under the tree (needless to say, our parents have given in yet)

So we wait, for "Santa" to make an appearance on Christmas Eve as we all anxiously sleep.

... but the most magical part of Christmas is most of the times the most forgotten.

Merry Christmas. :)

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love classical Christmas music!

    ReplyDelete