Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Back to the Present

Let's hear a big 'welcome back from Thanksgiving Break, Hannah!'

Okay, I wasn't exactly planning on having a thanksgiving break, but that's just how it goes sometimes, and hey, it's nice to have the holidays around when you are slacking on blogging (and writing in general. :P)

Anyway, I have been finding it somewhat hard to get back into the swing of things here in the bloggy world. As I was getting this blog ready for human eyes to see, I thought it would be easy to get back into posting. Inspiration would simply be flowing from my ears, and all would be well. But, let me tell you, once you've spent a month or so away from the blogosphere, it's hard to begin again.

...and when your computer breaks down after your first couple posts, and you are forced to post and do all of your internetly things on your siblings laptop (and they aren't to happy about it).

But I think I'm fine now. I'm back. Christmas is coming 'round, bringing christmas-y inspiration (and not to mention christmas-y blog posts) with it every year.

 photo peachesedited_zps4a5b7587.jpg
(Here's a picture of some peaches that I took over the summer. I lost all my other pictures when my laptop broke down, and I'm too lazy to find a photo that would better fit this post. Enjoy :)... oh, and please excused the over edittedness)

Isn't so weird how time can pass by so fast, without us hardly even realizing it?

This probably sounds ultra cliche, but it feels like it was just yesterday, and Christmas is figuratively here. again.

I have found myself worrying about my future... again.

It's just kind of scary, sometimes, to see how fast life goes by, and not knowing your part in the world.

I wish that I could just plan my future to a T and have it be perfect.... but I know I can't do that. No one can perfectly plan their lives. How boring would that be?

No. We must all live life as it goes, in the right order (unless you're The Doctor:) it's just hard for me sometimes to except that.

I want to know what God has planned for me. He can see the whole picture in front of Him, and I do trust Him in knowing whats best... but I just want to know what I'm going to do with my life.

So, my new challenge: live in the present, not in the future, or past.

Life is a mystery. But it's a beautiful mystery.

1 comment

  1. I know the feeling, but don't worry about the future. know that God knows what He is doing and you will be okay. Enjoy the Christmas spirit! ❤️

    ReplyDelete