Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

An update with no pictures, because that's what this is

What's up? Long time no see.

Lately I have been camping out in the lovely world of Wordpress. Figuring out codes, and all that complicated stuff. Posting has been put on the back burner a bit, but I felt you deserved an update of sorts.

The new website is taking form... kind of? Wordpress makes my brain hurt. It should never be underestimated. But... okay it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. And it has a great personality! (It says Howdy, Hannah on the dashboard!) I think that we shall become best friends, once it get's easier to design.

Speaking of design... I would give you a sneak peak, like colors and fonts and stuff, but i am so indecisive, and nothing can be sure with me. If I showed anything to you right now, it will probably end up changing. so, I think it's best if we just leave it a surprise. :)

I am so happy with all of the support I'm getting from you lovely followers. I really do love every single one of you. And hope you will enjoy the new website as much as I think you will.

At my current pace the website shall be launched around November-ish... but you should never take my word for anything. (Of course the website is out there, but good luck finding it (note to people who do find it: It's a total mess right now.))

And if you have any suggestions for elements to put in my design, please feel free to shout it out, I'm kind of at a loss as to what I want to put on there. :/  

So, there's my update. 

7 comments

  1. Can't wait! I'll be counting the days;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about wordpress hurting the brain. =P lol Can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the final version!!!!! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah, I tagged you over at my blog - Mary's Moments
    http://mary.burroughstribe.com/2013/10/24/i-been-tagged/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I awarded you!

    http://littlethingsthatgodcreated.blogspot.com/2013/10/liebester-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you doing this on Wordpress.org (self-hosted) or Wordpress.com? I tried Wordpress.com for a while and liked it at first, but soon found it pretty awful. I hope you don't have the same experience!

    walking in the air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is all very complicated, Hannah, and could not even begin explaining it in a simple comment. I am planning on posting about it all soon to clear up confusion (I'm a bit confused myself, actually), but thank you for commenting. :)

      Delete