Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

i'm talking to myself here, don't worry

I have noticed that it is around this time of year that I really get into what I like to call a "blogging slump." I don't really know why. School's just started and there really isn't much else to post about.

source
I'm not doing choir this year (it's complicated), and my whole family isn't doing co-op. This first semester is pretty much nothing except staying at home doing school.

Which does sound nice. 

It will really help for me to get a head start before drama starts in the spring. But if I'm stuck at home too much for too long, I do believe I go slightly mad.

Sometimes it's just me and my thoughts. 

And when I'm stuck doing school with no other company other than me, I really start to think about things. 

I think I've mentioned before how much it bugs me that I don't have any plans for the future. And it's around now that it's bothering me more than ever.

Because while doing school and trying to get enough credits to pass highschool (I still don't understand credits by the way) I'm trying to think of what I want to do after high school.

What do I want to be known for forever and ever and ever and ever and ever?

The thought of eternity scares me just a little bit. I am going to be me forever and ever and ever, even in heaven I shall still be me. So I guess I feel like I'm limited. I can't do everything I want to, or meet the people I want to because I can't do this or that when I grow up. If that makes sense.

Like if I decided to be a writer, I won't be able to do this other thing that I would also really like to do with my life. 

I'm also indecisive, so that helps... not so much.

Which brings me back to the blogging slump. You must understand, with all of this ^ running around in my mind, all inspiration for interesting post ideas are all fogged over.

I'm trying to fight through this, but it might take awhile. So if you don't here from me in a long time... yeah. Now you know what's going on, so don't assume I've died until I haven't been posting for ten years or so. :) 

6 comments

  1. I know what you mean exactly! I feel as if I have a whole life a head of me but don't know how to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this! I get in blogging slumps around this time. And with the unknown future of careers, I get anxious because I'm already in college and still undecided! But I can only say that time will tell and you'll fall into the perfect slot of what you want to do in life. Too, no one said you have to stick to one thing in life. Each day is an adventure of it's own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand! I get the same way about this time of year. I don't feel like blogging and the lack of inspiration is depressing. So.... that's where I have been. I am just now trying to get back into blogging after a month of "hiding."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets to feeling like this. I'll start getting 'glouchy' and then after a while I'll just be like, "oh, well, I'm just gonna have to trust God, I know He's good"!

    Oh, and I like that picture, Hannah, it's so pretty-makes me think of drinking tea or something!
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  5. "But if I'm stuck at home too much for too long, I do believe I go slightly mad."

    Me too!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I am going to be me forever and ever and ever, even in heaven I shall still be me." That line really stood out to me and made me say, "Woah!". I guess I never really stopped to think about that...

    ReplyDelete