Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Changes are Afoot!

Hello October. The month of change. When the blistering hot of summer turns into the crisp of Fall. Oh how I've missed you.

It seems like just yesterday I was sitting here on the first day of October, typing a little post welcoming the season. Oh how time flies. And oh how we can change over the course of a year.

I've been thinking a lot about this blog... even though it seems like I haven't, what with no posts like ever... but I have.

During my absence, I have gained a vision for this blog.

We are all like clay aren't we? We form and change shape as time goes by... and I have realized that having a blog has changed me. And it's time for the blog to take a new form along with me.

source
The long and short of it is, I want to be a professional blogger. And that means a lot of work and dedication on my part, but I am willing to do it!

First things first I'm going to have to move to Wordpress.org. I don't know what you think of Wordpress, or if you don't like it when your favourite blogger blogs move to it. A year ago, I would've sworn I wouldn't ever leave Blogger... and while I still love Blogger, moving to Wordpress is something I'm just going to have to do in order to pursue professional blogging.

You might also notice I put Wordpress.org, instead of Wordpress.com. Wordpress.org is the more websitey of the two, and, yes, costs a bit of money. But I'm so willing to do all of this.

I'm planning on posting more... at least twice a week. Which means lot's of posty goodies for you. :)

Also, I'm hoping to do monthly vlogs. Key word: hoping. It may take awhile before I can actually figure out vlogging. :P

And  many other fun surprises shall be in store with the new website. But it shall take some time before I'll have it ready for public display. So keep an eye out.

What I really need is support, from all of you. This is a project I can't complete by myself, and support would be just amazing!

Thank you, and see you soon. :)

10 comments

  1. This sounds wonderful; I'm glad you have a new vision for your blogging experience. I personally really like Wordpress and my blog is a wordpress blog. :) I shall be looking forward to your future posts. Good luck with the transition!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my support! I just LOVE FALL! :)

    xoxo,
    ~Michlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss this beautiful blog, but as long as I know where to reach you, I promise I won't cry. JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck and congrats on new things! i was thinking of changing over to wordpress, but i can't bring myself to yet!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds great! I hope you'll have fun on Wordpress, but some friends say Wordpress is hard to navigate.. Anyways, good luck! I will still read your blog where-ever domain you go! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's super cool! I can't wait to see it whenever you finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great!
    By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://idlewildcl.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html
    Good luck!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! you have my support! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! Blogging can be a lot of hard work, but also the most fun:)

    ReplyDelete