Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

and all at once, summer collapsed into fall

                         Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
source
I glanced out my window the other day, and noticed something... something curious and exciting.

The leaves on the trees were brown, and a huge pile of them had heaped itself on the ground.

Fall is coming!

I can feel her sneaking up ever so quietly, putting summer to sleep.

With every little breeze in the air, she's letting us know she is here.

And I'm ready.

I have been waiting to break in my plaid shirts and blue jeans since Fall ended last year!

I can't wait for the rest of Fall to cover up the world in her warmness.

Fall, I love you. :)

3 comments

  1. nothing says fall quite like that perfect pair of jeans and worn in plaid shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too funny because on fb, I actually posted a picture with this quote like a couple days ago:) I love it, and I love fall as well<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fitzgerald is possibly my favorite person ever. Fall is the best! Lucky ol' Southern Hemisphere is going into spring though! :D

    ReplyDelete