Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

It was a year ago...

One year ago today I sat at my computer.

I was absolutely tired of writing on my blog, and just wished I could start over again... so I did.

source
When I first started this blog, I had no idea how much I would love it.

This place has been a vent for me. To let out my random thoughts and feelings for a whole year now, and it has been such a blessing.

I feel more myself here than anywhere else. And I'd like to thank you, dear followers, for accepting it all.

I really can't believe that there are one hundred eighteen of you who are reading this right now. Thank you for sticking with me through this whole journey.

Even though some of my posts might seem pointless and strange... I do hope to look back at this little website and feel proud that I wrote all of this.

It was a year ago that I wrote the first post... I have grown since then, but I am still Hannah.

This blog has helped define me in so many ways, and I can't wait to see what the next year holds.

Thank you.

7 comments

  1. Happy Blogiversary! How exciting. It's so cool to look back and see how much we've changed in just a years' time. Exciting to think about what could happen in the next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aack, a long time ago I read your blog posts but then I don't know what happened!
    But I'm glad that I found your blog again.
    Happy blogoversary! (how do you spell that word anyways!) You deserve each and every follower!

    Love yourself,
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog's anniversary!!
    xx
    sw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That's awesome. I love reading your blog and I can't believe it's already been that long! Can't wait to read another year's worth of posts by you :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I've loved all the posts you've posted since I first subscribed to your blog and am glad that you've been on blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Hannah! :) I have never ever ever ever EVER regretted being a faithful follower of your amazing blog:)

    ReplyDelete