Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Something like a post

source
Hannah's brain is fried. She is trying to think, finish two large 4-H projects, write 30,000 words of her book in one month, and write a blog post. All at once.

I just really don't know what to do with myself. I have so much to do, but don't know where to start. Do you ever feel like that? And the worst part is, I have no motivation to do any of it.

I just want to curl up in bed and sleep until July is over and everything will be magically done, and i can enjoy the rest of my Summer.

Ugh! I don't even want to talk about it.

I'm worried. Worried I'm doing something wrong, and that it's all just going to collapse on me in the end.

Oh dear. Help me.

This was my very messy attempt at writing a post when I'm stressed. :)

6 comments

  1. Aww Hannah! I'll be praying for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh, I'm sorry you're so stressed. That's tough. This has been a very stressful week for me too, but I can't imagine trying to do that all summer long! I'm very glad I'm not doing our County Fair this year (where I used to show sheep)--just gaming my horse, which is only the commitment of about three hours one night of the Fair. Of course, I'll probably be baking stuff too, but that's not quite so hard.

    I can feel for you for your book! I'm not trying to write 30,000 words this month--10,000 or less--but I feel slightly worried about the whole thing since I'm "deadlining" myself for the end of October. If I don't make that deadline, I HAVE TO HAVE TO get done by January 1st. I don't want to go a single extra year in this draft if I can help it (since December 30th it will be three years since I started it).

    Okay, well, super long and rambly comment. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally, totally get this. i feel so much the same way write now. let's stick through it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh yes I so know how you feel! Just take ONE step at a time and you'll get it all done!
    Worry less and pray more! Just keep telling yourself once you get it all done you can cuddle up in your bed :)

    ~Amber :) http://thelightthatiam.blogspot.com/ (follow my new blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this feeling. I haven't written very much for my Camp NaNo book yet (I will soon though, it's only the tenth!) and I have several books to finish reading but there's a pile of library films next to them whispering, "watch me watch me". *Sigh* The thing that often helps me is if I think of something I need to do, I immediately, like at that exact thought, get up and try to do it. I tend to get things at least started when I do that. I have no room for procrastinating with this method. LOL :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete