Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Making Summer Playlist


There's a type of music for every season, I think. Spring is the happy kind, Winter is the dark mysterious kind. The type of music I think about in the Summer is usually the party, live life music. Very lively, and full of energy.

So, I have made a summer playlist, for you all to listen to this summer to be all cool. Because my music is too cool for school. dB) (see, he's wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses. :)

Anyway... While there are some up beat, lively tunes here, I do have some softer ones. I really love these songs, so check them out!


Tracklist;

1: Ready or Not// Bridgit Mendler
2: Amazing Life// Britt Nicole
3: Our July in the Rain// He is We
4: My Fault// Imagine Dragons
5: I'm Only Me when I'm with You// Taylor Swift
6: Cups// Anna Kendrick
7: Merry Go 'Round// Kacey Musgraves 
8: Butterfly Wings// Owl City
9: Gone, Gone, Gone// Phillip Phillips
10: Drops of Jupiter// Train

What will you be listening to this Summer?

3 comments

  1. 1, 2, 8, and 9 are my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Good Time" by Owl City, ft. Carly Rae Jepsen (sp.)? I looooooove that song. In fact, Owl City is just wonderful all the time...........................

    I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly....it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz nothing is ever as it seems.............

    ReplyDelete