Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

launch! (my random little announcement)

If you are reading this on your dashboard, I have to order you to click over here immediately! That's right, the new site is up!

What do you think?

(Here's a look at the before)


I know, you were all dying to see the new stuff, right?

When I announced that I was going to re-do the whole site I said that it would be launched on May 20th, well, life happened and it took about a month or so longer than I thought.

It took a long time to get this up, and a lot of designs and coding and blah. (Just ask my family, they were the ones I forced to look at every single one) But I am absolutely happy with it.

:)

Okay, i'm spazing out. :) :D

I am sooo excited to start with this new site. :)

I hope you love it!

Smiley faces!

11 comments

  1. i like it, but for some reason the left side of the posts are getting cropped out :/ maybe it's my browser (safari) just thought i'd let you know. btu i love the colors and your new logo. too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear, I'm sorry. I'll try to adjust some widths and stuff, but I don't have safari, so I don't know if the browser is the reason. Anyway, I'll try a few things and...yeah. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! So classy.
    love you girl
    s.w.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It's literally AMAZING. How did you do that? Can you tell me!?! :) :) :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! I love it!! :) How on earth did you do it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big improvement. I love it. Please tell me how you did it. Just to let you know on the left side there is a white bar covering up some words on the blog posting side. Again, love the design.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't read the left side.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry that the left side is blocked for some of you. I don't really know what the problem is. I have changed the widths but I don't know if it's working. Sorry, guys :( I will try my best to fix it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it, too! Especially the round logo thingy on the left. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe it's because I'm using my iPad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, When I go on my tablet it doesn't show up right, so that might be it.

      Delete