Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

I'm goin' to camp... sort of

After I've spent all week talking about my sister going to camp, I decided; It's about time I go to camp myself, you know. So, I'm signed up, packed up, and ready to hop on the bus bright and early Monday morning to go to camp nanowrimo. I will be swimming, canoeing, and eating my body weight in s'mores. 

Okay, camp nanowrimo isn't exactly like that... and, okay, it's online. But still.

I've never ever done anything like nanowrimo before. All my writing friends have told me about it, but the past two years November has been a bad time for me to write a full out novel, and I didn't really have a novel to write in April (the first month of camp nano). Now that I think about it, July probably won't be a very good month for me, but it's a challenge. I can't just keep waiting until i have a month with nothing, because that's not happening for a million years.

I've always been interested in doing nano, but now I am signed up and officially actually doing it!  For my first time, I'm only doing 30,000 words, but it still seems like a lot. :/

Nano + 4-H + the fair + everything else going on= busy July. So, don't expect a whole lot of posts this upcoming month. Once August comes I will be able to breathe, and I mean, actually breathe... ahhh, breathing will be nice. I will try to occasionally try to post, but if you would like to guest post to ease my busy self, please, don't hesitate to email me. Just go to the contact page and fill out the thingy and send it, please, I need all the help I can get this month, and if you would like to guest post that would help a whole lot!

Anyway, also, it might be a bit funny, but please be thinking and praying for me this July. Writing 30k in one month is something I've never attempted, and I also have two giant 4-H projects to put together, and the judging dates are creeping up on me, and my projects aren't even close to being done. #stress #procrastinating #idontwanttothinkaboutit

And I just remembered, I have to work for jr. leaders too... ugh! See it never ends!

Anyway. 

If you want to guest post, let me know. 

I'll try to see you during July, but I'll miss you if it proves to busy to post.

byeee! :)   

5 comments

  1. yay, I can see your post and the comment box better now! love the layout and I. Love yourblog look!

    nanowrimo is all done online? If i had known that, I would have signed up...maybe. LOL!

    If you like, I can come up with some guest posts for you to use. Let me know, and if you do wantme too, let me know how many guest posts you want so I can think of some ideas. :)

    GOod luck with everything and no worries,you are also always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad it's working for you! :)

      I would really love it if you could do a guest post. i am up to my eyeballs in stress. :/ :) just let me know so I can put it up for you.

      Delete
  2. i can see your post content again. i love your new design. however the bottom of the sidebar is a little cut off.

    good luck with all your 4-h projects. i've been feeling the same way to be honest. it's intense, summer.

    i'd be interested in doing a guest post. i'm going to summer camp (duh!) next week but the following week should be great. email me at elanstyle01@gmail.com if you want to talk details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in Camp NaNoWriMo! I want to do that someday. It sounds really challenging and rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I hear it's very good to get into the habit.

      Delete