Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

Around the bend

Whenever I sit down to write a post, I tell myself to write what's on my mind at the moment, or something interesting that's happening now in my life. Well, I have gotten to a point in the year where everything is the same, crazy, crazy, crazy.

And I know you don't want to hear me rant about how close to summer break I am, or how frazzled it's been over here fifty bazillion times. So I've tried to force myself to write something interesting, but all that's come of that are posts that would never be worthy to publish.

source
I've been waiting for something exciting to happen. But really, nothing has. Even when I try to look at it different ways, it doesn't even look interesting.

I wish I knew what would happen. Sometimes I wish I could plan my life perfectly, so I know exactly how it's going to go.

I'm a plotter, I like seeing my stories laid out in front of me. And sometimes it bothers me that I can't see into my future.

But I guess that's the exciting part about life, when you wake up you have no idea what's going to happen. You just live life, hoping that something, a dream, or wish, comes true.

I don't know what is going to happen in my life. I don't even know what I want to do when I get out of high school. But all I can do is live life, hoping that God will lead me where I'm suppose to go. Because, unlike me, he knows exactly where I'm suppose to be, and will help me understand and get me there.

 "don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does."   ~Anne Shirley 

2 comments