Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

What am I?

So the other day I finally got the chance to go through all 300 blogs I follow and unfollow the ones that had stopped posting. (If I accidentally unfollowed one of your blogs, please let me know) That's right, ladies, I am back in the following business! :D

What I noticed while unfollowering, that there were a lot of blogs I had forgotten about. Ones I didn't even know I was following.

I would read through them quickly to try and jog my memory, (though most of them had long been abandoned) and it got me thinking. What am I to my followers?


I don't know. But I just stated wondering what exactly am I to you guys? Am I an inspiration? or am I just another blogger ya'll scroll past on your dashboard?

Would I be a person you guys would want to talk to. Whether it be fangirling over Disney princesses, or crying over a heartbreak?

Let me know.

I want to know what I am to you guys. Because if I'm just another blog people would forget, what's the point in all of this? I don't just want to please myself with this blog. This blog is me, and I love it. But I want it to mean something to people. I'd like to know that people actually read my words and understand my voice.

It's silly, but I would love it if you would comment and let me know. :)

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love you and your blog. :) I think that you're an amazing person, and whenever I see a new post of yours on my dashboard, I get really happy. You're definetly not just another blogger, you have your own personality. :) I was actually thinking of emailing you sometime soon. :) Have a great day!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely an inspiration to me, Hannah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have one of my favorite blogs. :) If I ever met you, I would love to talk to you for hours on end about anything, just because you're a great person. :) I try to comment every time you post, because you have such great things to say. :) God bless you, Hannah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog! I think it's important to know your "voice" as a blogger, if you want your blog to survive. I've struggled with that, for sure. It can be difficult to figure out the perfect balance you want and then finding the followers who support you in that and continue to come back and read consistently.

    Anyway, I wish you luck in your blog journey and know at least I'm here reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! It would be cool to actually talk to you, you're an inspiration of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite blogs/blogger. I always smile when I read that you have posted :).

    ReplyDelete