Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

A wee bit of a project.

I've never really had any trouble picking out 4-H projects before. Several projects would always sort of speak to me. begging me to try them out.

But this year not so much.

The only project I was sure of was Genealogy. But nothing else really appealed to me.

I flipped through the little handbook countless times trying to find something else to do, because for some unknown reason my mom wanted me to do more then one project (which I don't understand since she knows how stressful it can be when you do too many projects. I would think she would be happy. oh well).

Before i knew it it was the last day for adding new projects, and I actually thought I was going to get away with only signing up for one.... until...

it was early that morning, I was on the computer, as I usually am before getting ready for the day. And mom sort of, kind of, not really, forced me to choose a project.

I finally settled on Computers.

Why are you telling me this, you ask? Does it alter the universe and change my life, you wonder... eh... not really. But believe it or not, my little tale does effect you guys... mainly this blog... and probably me more than you.

You see the reason I chose to do Computers was because one of the things I could do for the project (like enter it in the fair and stuff) was create a website.

Well I already sort of have a website, (hint: you're there) and so I thought that this would be a good excuse to improve my blog.

I'm going to take my little blogger blog and turn it into a real website!

Post wise there isn't going to be much of a change, you don't have to worry about that. All content is going to be 100% the same.

but there are going to be some pretty sever changes.

During these next couple weeks I'm going to be working on getting a new domain (changing it from a .blogspot.com to just a .com, I'm quite excited about that :), deciding if I should move it to wordpress (still not so sure about that), annnnnd designing! (dat's right! imma getting back into designing) All to turn this place into an honest to good website!

Yep, big news, huh? :)

So, wish me luck. And if you guys have any advise or suggestions for me, let me know. I'd love any input you guys can give me, since i'm sure you guys are going to love this just as much as me. :)

No comments