Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

A mother's day post

i'm not very good at writing these sort of posts. I read everyone else's Mother's Day posts, long, touching, heart string pulling posts, and think I could never write something this beautiful for my mom!? I love my mom, but when it comes time to sit down and type up a post that is inspiring and tear jerking... that's hard.

I just don't know what to write... or rather where to start. (plus, I know that my mom is going to read this... which makes it even harder...)

My mom... she sort of taught me everything... as my teacher she sort of had to.

She has supported me through everything. And has always been able to find time for most of the things we've wanted to do.

She has been there through tears, broken hearts, and broken bones.

She's my mom and I love her :)

happy mother's day.

2 comments

  1. I am a mom & I know that what you wrote...is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do a Mothers' Day post, but I let my Mom know how much she means to me. :) I agree with your post, especially the line, 'She's my mom and I love her'. Yup. Great job!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete