I don't know about you, but I am very excited for Christmas! :D
And, I don't know about you, but I love, love, love, Christmas music!
So, I have thrown together a list of my absolute favorite Christmas songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(to many exclamation points?)
There are 10 songs, because I didn't want to overwhelm you with songs (but mostly because I couldn't think of more than 10). I tried to get a variety of song for a lot of different people. Funny songs, sad songs, classic songs, yeah, I did my best.
Here are the songs, just in case you can't ready it on the list.
1) Come on Christmas// Matthew West
This is a song I like to listen to whether it's Christmas or not.
2) It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas// Micheal Buble
3) Santa Baby// Taylor Swift
4) Christmas Medley// Jeffery Dallas
Jeffery Dallas is a character made up by (the genius) Julian Smith. And if your wondering why he's all... weird, it's because he ate a jellyfish.
5) Christmas Card// Steven Curtis Chapman
This is a song for anyone who's having a hard time this Christmas, just listen, this song is for you. :)
6) The First Noel// Kari Jobe
7) Christmas's when you were mine// Taylor Swift
For anyone who went through a hard break-up recently.
8) I wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas// Gayla Peevey
This song never fails to make me laugh! :)
9) Peppermint Winter// Owl City
It's by Owl City, it has to be awesome!
10) Last Christmas// Britt Nicole
Listen to the songs and let me know which ones you like! :)
Also, if you make a Christmas playlist, I would love to listen to it! Just put the link to yours in the comments!
Merry Christmas. <3