Fantasy Gypsy © 2011-2017. Powered by Blogger.

A Christmas-y Playlist for You!

So, hi, everyone!

I don't know about you, but I am very excited for Christmas! :D

And, I don't know about you, but I love, love, love, Christmas music!

So, I have thrown together a list of my absolute favorite Christmas songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(to many exclamation points?)


There are 10 songs, because I didn't want to overwhelm you with songs (but mostly because I couldn't think of more than 10). I tried to get a variety of song for a lot of different people. Funny songs, sad songs, classic songs, yeah, I did my best.

Here are the songs, just in case you can't ready it on the list.

1) Come on Christmas// Matthew West

This is a song I like to listen to whether it's Christmas or not.


2) It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas// Micheal Buble

3) Santa Baby// Taylor Swift



4) Christmas Medley// Jeffery Dallas
Jeffery Dallas is a character made up by (the genius) Julian Smith. And if your wondering why he's all... weird, it's because he ate a jellyfish.


5) Christmas Card// Steven Curtis Chapman
This is a song for anyone who's having a hard time this Christmas, just listen, this song is for you. :)


6) The First Noel// Kari Jobe


7) Christmas's when you were mine// Taylor Swift
For anyone who went through a hard break-up recently.
8) I wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas// Gayla Peevey
This song never fails to make me laugh! :)
9) Peppermint Winter// Owl City
It's by Owl City, it has to be awesome!
10) Last Christmas// Britt Nicole


***
Listen to the songs and let me know which ones you like! :)

Also, if you make a Christmas playlist, I would love to listen to it! Just put the link to yours in the comments!

Merry Christmas. <3

12 comments

  1. Hey Hannah! I like your song choices! I like Kari Jobe's The First Noel! But I've always liked Michael Buble's voice!
    --Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Owl City so I'm gonna have to say "Peppermint Winter"
    is my favorite but I'm a fan of Kari Jobe too and I think we
    have that Michael Buble album.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owl City is amazing! (Kari Jobe is too)

      <3

      Delete
  3. Love all of these! Michael Buble is my favorite of all time. The T-Swift song is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Yeah, Taylor is awesome. :)

      <3

      Delete
  4. Oooh I love Steven Curtis Chapman and Matthew West. Have you ever heard Be Born in Me by Francesca Battistelli (not sure I spelled that right) its very good.

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hannah! Thanks for your input on my blog post. I think it's really important for people to have an opinion on things, and to stand up for what they believe in, so kudos for doing that. :)

    OMG, there are Christmas TSwift songs?!! I think I just died and went to heaven. <3

    PS. I tried to email this reply back to you but you're "noreply-comment@blogger.com" so I couldn't. Check out this post I did for how to fix it, so people can email-reply to the comments you leave. :)

    http://ewe-knitphomaniac.blogspot.com/2012/10/are-you-noreply-commentbloggercom.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! I sort of felt mean after I published it, but I felt like I should put something.

      I'll try and fix my reply thingy soon, thanks for the link. :)

      <3

      Delete
  6. Nice list! My favorite's maybe 'Last Christmas' by Britt Nicole. I'm a total Britt Nicole fan! I made a playlist on my blog at:
    http://brooke-dreamingincolor.blogspot.com/2012/12/jingle-bells.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'll need to check it out. :)

      <3

      Delete